CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

My Question

Does anyone know the psychology of why this book has been idolized by murderers in the past?

4 comments:

Sarady said...

This is disturbing. Where did you hear that? Kind of creepy!

Julia said...

I was wondering that myself....I was just watching that conspiracy theory movie with Julia Roberts and Mel Gibson and they mentioned it in that movie.....anyone know?

April & Chris said...

That was actually one of the reasons I wanted to read it.. I kind of addressed this in my post(that shows I posted at 9am, but didn't really finish and post it until midnight). I think it's comforting to have someone (thing) to agree completely with your view on life and approve of it. I also was surprised that the book didn't have something more violent in it (I think if it were written today, it wouldn't have been so "peaceful" at the end). Creepy though!

April & Chris said...

Oh, and I was going to say for that reason alone, I don't think it's appropriate for our young (and increasingly volatile) kids in school. It's kind of scary to me. Then again, maybe I'm being the "catcher" trying to protect our young! :)