CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Everyone has birthday; when's yours?

EDIT: ADD SOME COMMENTS FOR THOSE WHO ARE CELBRATING A BIRTHDAY. WE'LL HAVE ONE BIG BIRTHDAY CARD BY THE END OF THE YEAR!

Don't these cupcakes look delicious? I read, on this very blog, that many of you are cupcake lovers. Wouldn't it be nice to have one of these yummy, virtual cupcakes sent your way--on your special day? (Rhyming not intended.) Come on, admit it; everyone wants a little attention on their birthday (mine's coming up *wink, wink*). We'd love to celebrate yours.

So, when is your birthday?

15 comments:

Life with the Warrens said...

May 31st for me but i wish it was April 29th.

Cort said...

September 15 for me and Happy Birthday to the little April Threesome!

Laura & Nate said...

April Madsen's is TODAY (4/12)!!!!! Mine is not until April 24th!

Mugs said...

December 22, BABY! I would love a virtual cupcake! Do I get 31 one of them this next December?

Julia said...

May 25th for me! Happy cupcake day to all the april birthdays!

Sarady said...

Sorry this is so late, but
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, APRIL! I hope it was a great one. I'm so glad we're related. Love, Sarah

Jenny said...

Those cupcakes look fantastic! My birthday is May 14, happy birthday to all the Aprils!

Anonymous said...

October 21st
Cupcakes are the best! Happy Birthday Gals!!!

Brittany R said...

Happy Birthday Tres Aprils!
Mine is October 1st. I'm looking forward to cupcakes!

Sarady said...

Happy Happy Birthday Laura!! The big 3-0.

Libby said...

My birthday is November 19. I feel a little left out, as it seems most people have spring birthdays. :)

Sarady said...

Happy Birthday, Jenny. I hope it's a great one!

Life with the Warrens said...

happy birthday may girls!(self included) it is the best month in the whole world!

Life with the Warrens said...

Cort yours is coming up and just don't want to miss it so Happy September 15th Super Early Birthday!

Sarady said...

Happy Birthday, my love. I hope you are having a great day!