I do think I will finish April's book. I didn't finish February's book and felt so guilty the first two weeks of March that I wouldn't allow myself to start Little Women (a book I have read before and love dearly). Instead of trying to cram Little Women into two weeks, I spent my time crocheting squares for our Relief Society's Warm Up Washington project. A big project for me, as I have had to teach myself how to crochet. I have started earlier and am well on my way to finishing the book soon.
Now, I didn't not start reading this book with the anticipation of reading it as a diet book, but I am thinking it might be an interesting experiment to try, especially as it really only encourages healthier eating, savoring the food you do eat and portion control.
But I would like to suggest that one starts her first step prior to reading the book. Step one is to keep a diary of EVERYTHING you eat for three weeks (what, how much, when and where). Once I started reading the book I had a great desire to improve my eating habits, increase my water intake and become more aware of the food I am eating.
Oh, but don't let my comments keep you from reading the book (I sure haven't started my diary).
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Making Up For the Past
Posted by Laura & Nate at 11:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I recommended this book and am a huge fan. I even have the apron from her website. I love that you should love the food you are eating instead of mindless face-filling! Spit it out if you are not having a love affair with it and watch the pounds melt away.
My copy will be available on Monday. Hopefully I will read this month. I can always use some helpful health tips.
Post a Comment