CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Just got the book

I barely was able to get to the library last night to pick up Three Cups of Tea. I started to read it last night about 11pm and right away I was falling in love with this adventure. Secretly I was wishing that it was me experiencing life in Pakistan, but not just in the cities of Pakistan but the remotest, poorest places in all the world. I am nowhere near being finished but I hope to be done by the end of the month to really be able to understand the experiences that are so geniously written.

5 comments:

Cort said...

It's not a quick read but I too am loving it!

Life with the Warrens said...

i was hoping someone was reading this book besides me. i am glad that the month is long. i am almost done with it. i just visited his website and the passion to help is burning inside of me.

Anonymous said...

My only option for getting the book was to get it on CD. I just picked it up a couple days ago. So, it may take a little longer than next week. Plus we have our big reunion coming up. My review will probably be a little late. But I'm glad others are enjoying it. That encourages me.

April & Chris said...

ha ha! that's funny... I'm still making my way through the book too! Almost done. It's an enjoyable read!

Julia said...

I will have to read this one later...I couldn't get it from my library in time, I'm on the waiting list for it. So it's on to Jane Eyre!