CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

A Month of Little Women

i just wanted to let everyone know that i already read this book this year but i absolutely loved it! I won't do my review of it yet-until the end of the month-but I am just hoping that everyone is reading it! I can hardly contain myself heeeee heeee!(smiling and clapping just thinking about the book):).

2 comments:

Cort said...

I'll be honest, I don't know the story, I've never read the movie or the book but I'm bored. I can't get into it. Are you sure I should keep going?

Life with the Warrens said...

yes of course i am sure. you just need to identify with one of the girls and the time period. i love period pieces maybe that is why i think this is just an awesome book.