Hey gals I have not been very involved with the book club but I try to stay up to date with all the comments and what not.
Little Women is one of my favorite books and I hope I am around to participate with that discussion.
Anyway I just wanted to say that the opinions and the perspectives that you all got out of the last book was so very impressive. I read what the book was about and knew that at this point in my life it was not a good book for me to read. But I learned so much just from your comments and personal perspectives.
So it may seem a little weird or dumb but I just wanted to say thank you for putting your thoughts and feelings out there and for sharing them, even with people that you don't know very well.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Thanks
Posted by Anonymous at 12:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm also glad that those who have posted feel comfortable stating their opinions. That's what makes it fun. I'm excited for Little Women, too. I hope we get to hear more from you.
Wendels, I'm just now seeing your comment. What a nice post! Thank YOU!
Post a Comment