CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Who I Am: Cortney

My name is Cortney, I live in Utah with my hubbie of almost 10 years and my 2 boys. I love puppy dogs and long walks on the beach....and I love sarcasm.

The book that started it all: It was 3rd grade and it was a Judy Blume book (can't remember which one) but I read every book of hers after that.

My Favorite Book: No idea, I don't think I've ever read a book twice but I have a terrible memory so if I did it would be new to me anyway.

Favorite childhood book: Corduroy (some book about a live teddy bear).

Favorite place/time to read: Definitely the bathtub. Scorching hot water, no kids, it doesn't get any better than that.

Preferred genre: I guess I preferably like books that are real so non-fiction and psychology/self-help.

I am most excited to read: 3 cups of tea, I stumbled across it while doing other searches and something about has me all excited even though I know almost nothing about it. And The Crucible because it seems it would be somewhat like The Scarlet Letter and I just finished that one.

4 comments:

Sarady said...

I think I may have liked The Crucible better than The Scarlet Letter. I can't remember, I read them both for English. But, I did like the movie they made about The Crucible. Witch hunts are so interesting. Also, cool fact about bathtub reading. I would probably drop my book in the water.

Jenny said...

Aw I LOVED Curdoroy! I felt so scared for him when he got locked in the mall. :(

Mugs said...

I think about Curdoroy when I see certain little stuffed creatures at the mall. That is a classic. I really liked Judy Blume as well. Superfudge in particular.

Lindsey said...

Cort! Puppy dogs and long walks on the beach! We have so much in common.