What's up y'all? I'm Sarah. I'm 29. I live in Washington state with my hubby of four years, Brady, and my one-year-old, Mya. A few things about me:
The book that started it all: The first book I can remember reading that really made me want to read more was a book by Christopher Pike called See You Later. I was in 7th grade and I'm pretty sure I read every single one of his books after that.
Favorite book: It's hard to decide. Right now, I really love the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer. Some would say I'm obsessed.
Favorite childhood book: Peter's Chair by Ezra Jack Keats. Seriously, I stared at that book for hours. I recently bought it for Mya, but she ate it.
Favorite place/time to read: Anywhere, anytime, as long as it's quiet and the book is good.
Preferred book genre: I like novels and self-improvement books. (I need lots of advice on improvement.) And I'm pretty much a non-daring reader. When I find an author I love, I usually stick with them like glue and don't stray much until I stumble upon another author. That's why this book club will be good for me--I can expand my repertoire.
Which book are you most excited to read?: The Secret Garden. My mom read it when she was a girl and it was her favorite.




2 comments:
That's so cool that Secret Garden was Eva's favorite. And it's even cooler that Mya eats books. :)
I also think it's awesome that you stick like glue to an author you love. And what the hizzle do you mean about needing advice on improvement. Au contraire mon frere....I mean, Ma Soeur.
Post a Comment