CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hi, I'm Jenny and I'm a Cupcake-aholic.

Hi! I'm not really a cupcake-aholic. I don't actually drink them. I eat them. (Although blending them up and drinking them might be something to try. Hmmm.) I'm not really naked or in a towel in that picture. I promise.

I live in Utah with my husband Steve, and our two cats Sooki & Bug. Miss Sarah is my awesome cousin, and one day I want to grow up to be just like her.

A few things about me:

The book that started it all: Ok, not to copy Sarah, but Christopher Pike is totally what got me going on novels. I thought they were the BEST.

Favorite book: It's got to be Illusions by Richard Bach. It holds a very special place in my heart & soul.

Favorite childhood book: It's called Peppermint, and it's done by Merrigold Press. It is taped together, now. I think it's from the 1950s. It's about a guy who owns a candy shop, and has a cat who lives in the shop. The cat has kittens, and all the little children buy the kitties for 5 cents a piece. But the runt kitty, Peppermint, is small & skinny & nobody wants her. Then a little ragged girl adopts her and cleans her up and they win the cat show at school. :)


Favorite place/time to read: Ideally? Laying on a blanket at the park. Realistically? In bed as I drift off to sleep.

Preferred book genre: I love mystery / thriller novels - I am totally addicted to Stephen King. But I really want to expand my preferred rut I'm in, and try to read some classics!

Which book are you most excited to read?:It has to be Eat, Pray, Love.

4 comments:

Cort said...

Hey, I saw you on the news right before you got married and I called Sarah and said, "Um, I think you cousin is on the news, I'm not sure because she's blond now but I think it's her." ...and it was. Congrats on tying the knot!

Brittany R said...

I know all my comments end up being about food, but would you please share those cupcakes? I'd be happy to try them blended too. I too love cupcakes, and frosting and sprinkles, and anything else that requires sugar.

Sarady said...

I can't wait to see you this summer. You better be coming to the Family Reunion.

I'm so excited that other people loved Christopher Pike books. I can't believe we've never talked about that before. Maybe we did, but if we did, it was a long time ago. Go Christopher Pike!

That Peppermint book looks so cute!

Mugs said...

Hi Sarah's cuz. Mmmmmm. Cupcakes. They are the perfect little hand-held baked good. And so cute. Your yellow top looks rad and so does your much-loved book about Peppy.