
The book that started it all: Ramona Quimby books. My big brother used to read them to me when I was little. His kind gesture opened up the world to me. I used to climb up to my top bunk bed with a stack of books and read, read, read. I never stopped.
Favorite Book: To Kill A Mockingbird. I read it every few years. This book is one of my dearest friends.
Favorite childhood books: Mooch the Messy, and The Little Man Who Could Not Read.
Favorite Time/Place to read: Reading in the bathtub is a mystery to me. I don't know how it's done effectively. I have to be able to snuggle down and move around. I love to read in my bed or on the couch. After the house is clean. With a snack that is easy to grab while reading.
Preferred book genre: I don’t have one. I sincerely love all kinds of genres. The “trustiest” system that I have found for finding good books is by word of mouth. If a friend of mine is excited about a book I will pick it up nine times out of ten.
Which book are you most excited to read? From our current list, Man’s Search for Meaning.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Camille Mugs
Posted by Mugs at 10:48 AM
Labels: Camille Mugleston
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Camille, that picture is so cute. I can imagine you reading when you were a little kid thanks to that picture. And that is so true that word of mouth is a big helper when deciding what to read. Good call.
So how do you know Sarah?
We both married mugleston boys. And we are long lost twins. People are surprised when they find out that we aren't actually sisters by blood. It's the greatest compliment I get!
No, no, no. It is me who is complimented.
Post a Comment