CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Elizabeth Wendel


A bit about me? Born and raised in American Fork Utah. Married for almost 5 years and have 2 kids. Ty is my husband. Jordan is my 3 1/2 year old son and Taryn is my 2 year old daughter.

Cort invited me to the book club. She and I worked together at Alpine Dental Care. I was working part time until about 6 months ago when Jordan was diagnosed with PDD and so I am now staying at home. I have an online business with my 2 sisters (well we are attempting anyway) and I am a Scentsy consultant.


The book that started it all? Seriously I am not sure. I just have always been addicted to books. My mom never grounded me from friends or TV or the usual stuff- I was grounded from books. Also you know on TV or movies when they show the mom checking on the kids late at night and they are looking at comic books under the covers with a flashlight? That was me. Only it was books. Never got into comics....


Favorite Childhood book? The Witch of Blackbird Pond. Not sure if it was really my favorite I just know that it was a book I read over and over and over.


Favorite Book? Wow. That is so tough. I have way too many to name. How about I put favorite author instead? Either Dorthoy Keddington or David Eddings.


Preferred Genre? Stupid I know- but I usually just walk through the library and certain books just have a cover or a book spine that grabs my attention. I like LDS church historical books, fantasy, adventure, andthing really. I am usually game for any clean book.


Most Excited About? Not really sure. I think I am excited about any of them. Mainly because I haven't read them and I didn't have to pick them out.

4 comments:

Life with the Warrens said...

great to have you. if you are a friend of cort's then we will all get along swimmingly. dont feel stupid about the book cover thing. If i see a book with a good cover and spine i am always picking them up to read them. opens our minds a bit i think.

Life with the Warrens said...

great to have you. if you are a friend of cort's then we will all get along swimmingly. dont feel stupid about the book cover thing. If i see a book with a good cover and spine i am always picking them up to read them. opens our minds a bit i think.

Life with the Warrens said...

great to have you. if you are a friend of cort's then we will all get along swimmingly. dont feel stupid about the book cover thing. If i see a book with a good cover and spine i am always picking them up to read them. opens our minds a bit i think.

Life with the Warrens said...

great to have you. if you are a friend of cort's then we will all get along swimmingly. dont feel stupid about the book cover thing. If i see a book with a good cover and spine i am always picking them up to read them. opens our minds a bit i think.