CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hi! I'm Liz


Hello ladies! I live in Boise, Idaho with my husband and one year old son. I've always loved reading (it's definitely in the genes) and am a bit too obsessed with it. Last week I read the Twilight series in 4 days. When I was done, I seriously couldn't remember what I did during the day before I read those books.

The book that started it all:
The first book I could actually read was The Very Hungry Caterpillar. My dad thought I just memorized it, and I had a hard time proving him wrong.

My Favorite Book:
Pride and Prejudice. I'm a sucker for Jane Austen. The Narnia Chronicles by C.S. Lewis is a close runner up, as well as Harry Potter.

Favorite childhood book:
Ramona Quimby! I still read those books over and over. I remember reading them out loud to my mom, but she'd always fall asleep and then pretend she didn't. Also the Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle books.

Favorite place/time to read:
Anytime, anywhere. Although it's definitely easier during my son's naps or in the evening when I sneak off to take a bubble bath.

Preferred genre:
I am a sap, so I enjoy the romance genre (hence Pride and Prejudice). But I enjoy most any genre as long as it's well written and can keep me interested.

I am most excited to read:
Eat Pray Love. I've heard a lot of hype about it and am excited to actually read it.

3 comments:

Cort said...

Welcome! Do you know Sarah or how did you find us?

Liz said...

I found a comment Sarah left on a friend's blog. Random, I know.

Sarady said...

Hey Liz. So glad you made it. I'm excited to get to know you. And I am so impressed with all you bubble bath readers. What's the secret? And I know what you mean about the Twilight series. It totally sucks you in...like a vampire.

Sarah