CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Time To Discuss


Well there may be a little trial and error here but here's how we want to try to discuss the book this month. Every person who read and wants to participate should post any thoughts they have and a question they'd like to discuss. That way anyone can leave comments on your question and thoughts. Let's get posting! Also, if you haven't introduced yourself and still want to, please do.

3 comments:

Life with the Warrens said...

I particularily enjoyed this book since he uses the five senses throughout the whole book. I have never read a book that could so simply describe the changing seasons on the farm and have the reader actually feel and understand how beautiful nature is. what do you think?

Life with the Warrens said...

I particularily enjoyed this book since he uses the five senses throughout the whole book. I have never read a book that could so simply describe the changing seasons on the farm and have the reader actually feel and understand how beautiful nature is. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

When I read books I am always amazed with how the author comes up with the plot and what not.
In this book it is very interesting to me to "think" like a farm animal. Not something I would usually do. Anyone else ever wonder if real animals have similar thoughts like these ones ;)