CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

2008 Reading List


Here's the list of books for 2008. I have a little library but I was able to find all the books at my library (I just have to place holds on the newer ones). I hope everyone is as excited to read and discuss with everybody as I am!

7 comments:

Life with the Warrens said...

these books are at the library but no necessarily on the Book Club list. so there might only be one or two copies of it. right now i am number 33 waiting for Eat Pray Love. I don't know if i will get it for Feb.hahaha we shall see what happens.

Cort said...

Ha Ha, I know, I'm 52 on the waiting list for eat pray love oh and i'm only 19th for the audio book, but I did find it on amazon for $8.50 and if you spend $25 you get free shipping, do you want me to order you a copy so you don't have to pay shipping? I'm sure we could meet somewhere and swap when I go to work. Or I could buy one copy and I could meet and swap on the 20th of feb when I go to work.

Jenny said...

Yay! I'm excited! *ordering book now*

I.... still haven't read Charlottes Web. This is bad.

Sarady said...

Jenny, don't worry. It's an easy short read. And with your bookworm skills, you could probably get it done in a couple hours. PS- I like your avatar. It's cute!

the Sinners said...

I'm hold 126 of 126 holds for eat pray love! I might have to buy it.

Life with the Warrens said...

i dont know if we can afford to "buy" the book right now. i might be able to read it online somewhere for free. that is what i used to do while i was suppose to be working!

Anonymous said...

Has anyone found the book free online to read?