CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Neil Barnes Benefit Dinner

Ok everyone I really really need your help. My dad, Neil, went into the hospital for spinal surgery that was supposed to be simple....... 5 surgeries and 14 weeks later he finally came home. He is paralyzed from the mid torso down. It was devestating to my family but I also have a brother with the worst documented case of Crohns disease. Medical problems are huge in my family.... in the last 10 years we have had 38 surgeries, not including my dads recent ones. I just had my 9th surgery two weeks ago. So that is my sob story ;)
We are holding a benefit dinner for my dad to help pay for medical equipement ($25000 just to bring him home that the insurance didn't cover)
So I am inviting you all and am inviting you to email anyone and everyone that you know to have them attend.
Here is the information:
Tickets are pre-sale only final day is April 23rd.
Date: April 28, 2008 Time: 6-8 pm
Location: Mellor's Hidden Meadow Reception Center 877 N. 100 E. Lehi
Menu: Chicken cordon bleu, rice pilaf, salad, roll, and dessert Cost: $15 a person
Purchase tickets online at: www.alittleofthisandthat.biz or email me at cave16@hotmail.com
THANKS GALS!!!!!!!!

0 comments: