CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Not this Month

Hey All! Hope you are enjoying the book. I, unfortunately, was not able to get a copy of it yet. I know there are 7 days left but I just don't see my name coming up on the list of a million people to get the book. So I am sorry and sad that I will only be reading the comments instead of contributing my own. I hope everyone else is enjoying the bestseller!

2 comments:

Liz said...

I bought the book and am finished with it, if you would like me to mail it to you. It might take a couple days, but then you'd have it!

Jenny said...

Im so sorry you couldn't get the book, I was number 23 on the library list and got it 2 weeks after I put it on hold!