CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Loving it!

Hi everyone! Just popping in to say: Oh wow how I am loving this months book! I can't wait to hear what everyone else is feeling from it when we're all finished!

I don't know if this is cheating, but I actually am listening to an unabridged version of it from Audible.com. That way I can listen at work. That's still counts, right?

:)

8 comments:

Cort said...

Of course it counts! Now you've got me excited because my copy hasn't even come in the mail yet.

Sarady said...

That's good news. I totally think listening to the book counts, too. I'm glad to hear it's good. I guess I better get my buns in gear and get the book, too.

Brittany R said...

I'm totally loving this book too. I wish I had more time to keep reading it. I'm bummed, because I'll be on vacation when ya'll start talking about it. I'll just have to put my two cents in when I get back.

Cort said...

Geez Britt, how long are you vacationing for?

Sarady said...

And where are you vacationing?

Brittany R said...

We're going from Feb 20 - Mar 2. We're going to Orlando for 3 days then we are getting on a 7 day cruise. I'm excited and terrified at the same time. I just hope Mira does ok with it all.

Mugs said...

Me too, Jenny! I finally finished about three projects today and finally picked up the book an hour ago. I am LOVING it!

Jenny said...

I put in my request at the library and I'm number 24! I may need to borrow this from you Cort. I don't think they will get through 24 people before the end of the month!