I've never read or seen the story of Charlotte's web so this was a super fun read for me. It was all a sweet little suprise and I really enjoyed it. I heard a good question (well I think it's good) so I'll ask:
If you could insert yourself as a new charater in this book, who would you be and what would be your role?
Saturday, February 2, 2008
If you could be a character?
Posted by Cort at 12:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
*Disclaimer - this is my first blook club ever. I really don't know what they are all about, but I'm willing to try!*
I have no idea Cort. I mean seriously....I've been thinking about this all day long. I really love Templetons character. He's like the only one from the Dark side in this group. But, when it comes down to it, he takes care of his peeps. Maybe I'm just partial to Templeton due to my history!
On a side note, I put my name on the hold list for eat, pray, love in the SLC library system. I was number 20 something, and my book was waiting for me in 2 days.
Britt, you're comment was funny.
Cort, I like this question. It's very creative. I had to think about it, but I came up with an answer:
I would be a fly on the wall. I guess White already is. We get the perspective of all the farm animals. Maybe we need the perspective of the poor fly who is getting rolled up for dinner. What's his story? Not that I like flies, but I don't particularly like spiders either. But I love Charlotte.
i think i would would want to be one of the crickets singing wilbur to sleep every night and reminding the rest of the farm that the night music can be just as rewarding as the morning rooster cacadoodlydoodling.
I'll try to answer my own. I'm like Britt, I've been thinking about it a lot and I've really got nothing, that's why I like the question. I thought of a fly too but that's a short character role that dies. I love Tanya's idea of the cricket. Good call. My only other thought would be a black sheep. His role could be the friend that keeps it real. Funny.
cort you are my black sheep. thanks for keepin it real yo!
Post a Comment