CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

Let's Begin Voting

Ok, We've gotten some great requests so we think we have enough to begin voting. If you're not familiar with the book, just double click on it and it will take you straight to Amazon.com so you can see the ratings and reviews and such on the books. Then leave a comment of your top 5 or so and we'll get this thing started. Sarah and I were thinking for the first book for January of maybe picking a children's book because they're easy and fun...and the month is half over. Happy voting, please no hanging chads.



























































15 comments:

Mugs said...

My five from these selections:
1. A Tale of Two Cities
2. Man's Search for Meaning
3. Kite Runner
4. Little Women
5. Matilda

Sarady said...

In no particular order:

1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Charlotte's Web
3. The War of Art: Break Through...
4. A Tale of Two Cities
5. Little Women

Jennie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennie said...

These aren't in any order

Three Cups
Kite Runner
War of Art
Secret Garden
Charlottes Web

Life with the Warrens said...

1.Little Women
2.Secret Garden
3.Charlotte's Web
4.French Women don't get fat
5.Matilda

These seem to be all so girly. i love it!"Use the rod. Beat the child. That's my motto." Mrs. Trunchbull

Life with the Warrens said...

p.s. i like to read books that are squeaky clean and caffeine free-most of the time. preferrably.

Anonymous said...

Well, maybe we can find you a good book about soap and diet caffeine-free coke.

Brittany R said...

Hmmm....I may be the only one really wanting to read Eat Pray Love.

Sarady said...

I actually think that two other people had this on their lists. Jenny and Cort. It looks interesting.

Anonymous said...

I did put these in a particular order, good luck guessing what that order is:

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
The Catcher in the Rye
Treasure Island
Little Women
Three Cups of Tea

If it matters I hate Charles Dickens, no worries though I'm easy. If you are still looking for suggestions I want to read Lord Jim by Joseph Conrad.

Brittany R said...

I'd also like to read Three cups of tea.

Elizabeth said...

Secret Garden
Little Women
French Women don't get fat
Pride and Prejudice

in no order

Life with the Warrens said...

this should be fun picking the books!

Anonymous said...

No order for me either. I am good with whatever- although I also like clean books :)

Three Cups of Tea
The Kite Runner
Man's Search for Meaning
Jane Eyre
Nicholas Nickleby

Libby said...

I'll honestly read just about anything. They all look really good! But, here are my top 5, in no particular order:

Secret Garden
Catcher in the Rye
Nicholas Nickleby
Kite Runner
Fast Food Nation