CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

HOLLA! I'm Jenny!



I think all the Jenny's should get together and drink pureed cupcakes. I'm not joking, it sounds like so much fun.





My name is Jenny and I live in Utah with my mom and two brothers. I go to school full time and work full time while still trying to find time to read and have some sort of social life.

Childhood favorites: I LOVED Matilda, in fact I wanted to be her, after she moved in with Jenny, of course. I also loved anything by Judy Bloom, she so got me!

Current Favorite: Really anything that I'm reading at the moment. I cant really think of anything that really stands out.

Favorite Place to Read: I really read anywhere but the car, I get really car sick when I read, as my family well knows!

Favorite Subject: I love to read novels, preferably happy ones. I really get into the novel that I'm reading and it really affects my mood, so if it's a sad one, I get really depressed!

Favorite upcoming read: I'm really excited to read more of the classics! Non of my teachers in high school and college really made me read the more common books most people have read in English or literature classes. I would also like to read "Why French Women Never Get Fat" mainly because I need to know there secret!

9 comments:

Mugs said...

I fell ya' Jenny on how the novel really effects you. Emotionally and physically. If the characters are eating something yummy I have to eat it, too. When I read the Little House on The Prairie books I ate a lot of cornbread. :)

Mugs said...

feel ya'. Not fell 'ya.

the Sinners said...

It's really true, never let Jenny read in the car! Cute pic!!!!!

Cort said...

Hot picture my love! Man, Judy Blume really was the best. I read every book of hers I could get my hands on. I was reading her adult books when I was 11 and read on part about having sex out loud to my mom and she screamed, "What are you reading?" I said, "mom, I have to learn about now or later." She said, "Put it down, I'd rather it be later." (but I kept reading)

Sarady said...

Hi Jenny. I'm not a Jenny, but I'll eat cupcakes with you guys anyway. I think you and I have a lot in common. I LOVE Matilda (the movie), so I am excited that it made out list. I definitely cannot read in the car either. It sounds like you're hiding a few funny stories. I also get totally into the book. I get so sad when the book is over...like my world just ended. When I read the Twilight Series it was THE WORST! And finally, I have never really read the classics either. I am ready to, though. What school do you go to?
-Sarah

Jenny said...

Hi Jenny! I'm totally on board with the pureed cupcake party! I'll bring the cupcakes, you bring the blender. :)

Brittany R said...

Will someone tell me when and where this cupcake party is...I know I'm not a "Jenny" but my mom told me once that I were born a few months earlier, I would have been a Jenny. Does that count?

Brittany R said...

if I was born....my grammer is horrible. Reasons to read more!

Jenny said...

I also feel like a cupcake party would be an excellent idea. Non Jenny's can be attend as well, but on an invite only basis (you know, to keep the rif-raf out!)